Every claim impacts the cost of your workers compensation insurance premiums. We have Loss Control and Risk Management Programs available that have a proven process that will help lower your premiums and get a handle on those claims.
We work to lower your premiums by:
- Evaluating your current and potential MOD factors
- Regularly assessing the safety of your job sites
- Developing an early Return-to-Work program
- Conducting safety surveys
- Creating a safety culture
Experience Modification Analysis: ModMaster
Do you know why your workers’ compensation premiums went up or down in the past few years? Do you know how much more or less your competitor is paying for workers’ comp coverage? Do you know how much you could potentially be saving on your premiums by targeting your company’s cost drivers with loss control actions?
These are all questions McDonnell Insurance can answer by performing an analysis of your business’s experience rating factor, or mod. Through a mod analysis we can:
- Help you understand what the mod is, how your loss history affects the mod and how the mod impacts your bottom line
- Identify and analyze problem areas
- Develop targeted solutions to improve problem areas and reduce premium and claims costs
- Make the mod part of your total risk management strategy
Let us perform a complimentary mod analysis for your business to show you the difference it can make for your company’s bottom line. For more information, feel free to contact your McDonnell Insurance agent.
An effective Return to Work Program is a vital component of any company’s risk management program. We can provide your company with the resources to help you create and implement a proactive and successful program.
Ask your Broker about a Return to Work Program today.
We can help you become a Certified Drug Free Workplace in Tennessee and receive a state mandated discount of 5% on your Workers Compensation Premium.Substance abuse in the workplace has a real impact on a company’s bottom line. Substance abuse drains more than $100 Billion from American businesses every year in Workers Compensation costs, medical costs, absenteeism, lost productivity, and employee turnover.