Insight Risk Management is one of the largest regional independent insurance agencies in the Mid-South, providing our commercial clients with coverage from a multitude of standard carriers as well as surplus lines markets. Our continued success is based on knowledgeable employees with a strong work ethic, who remain flexible and embrace change in a fast-paced work environment.
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
We are currently offering a part time position (around 25 hours a week) to support our commercial lines division in Marion, AR. This entry level position will be responsible for assisting the office manager in servicing existing clients, interacting with our insurance company partners and helping attract new business. It is designed to teach the “business of insurance” so that additional responsibilities can be assigned as quickly as possible based on the individual’s demonstrated ability to be a team player, grasp insurance concepts and your desire to grow professionally. Hours and days are flexible to work around your schedule. In order to be successful, you must have strong computer skills, be professional, learn quickly and embrace additional responsibility.
- Adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess time management and organizational skills with precise attention to detail.
- Work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency – Microsoft Word and Excel at a minimum.
- Customer-focused and team-oriented.
- Other positives would include proven track record of success in a professional environment, a college degree, or other evidence showing an ability to quickly learn and thrive in an office environment.
This is an hourly based position that will pay hourly commiserate with experience. Insight Risk Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity please send your resume to Jennifer Reginelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.