Insight Risk Management is one of the largest regional independent insurance agencies in the Mid-South, providing our commercial clients with coverage from a multitude of standard carriers as well as surplus lines markets. We offer the technical expertise necessary to create local & national, specialty programs for our clients. Our continued success is based on knowledgeable employees with a strong work ethic, who remain flexible and embrace change in a fast-paced work environment.
We are currently seeking an experienced commercial lines account manager to manage a book of middle market accounts in our Memphis office. This position is the first point of contact for our clients by providing consultation and technical support. Please e-mail your resume for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with clients and producers to complete accurate submissions for marketing to selected carriers and obtaining quotes on new and renewal business.
- Establish and maintain strong client relations to understand their business and analyze their current needs, look for “cross selling” opportunities, and proactively resolve any service issues
- Review carrier quotes to ensure client’s risks are covered and negotiate coverage changes and pricing.
- Create proposals/coverage summaries for assigned producer using Microsoft Word & Excel as well as other software integration.
- Maintain client’s policies, initiate endorsements and manage billing/collections.
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Strong track record in Property & Casualty lines preferred in order to immediately step in and manage a large book of business (usually 3-5 years of experience).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with multiple clients, in a fast-paced environment requiring completion of tasks within required timeframes. This critical thinking and good judgment to quickly determine and prioritize key issues
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) proficiency.
- Property and Casualty Insurance license preferred (is required within 90 days of hire).
We offer competitive base salary plus the potential for annual bonus as well as a benefits package that includes free employee health insurance and401(k) employer contributions. Insight Risk Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.