Tools to manage your insurance.
24/7 access to everything you need.
Life can be unpredictable. You can count on us to be there for you, ensuring things happen promptly and efficiently, always with the goal of getting your life and business back to normal as quickly as possible.
Employee Navigator’s benefits administration software makes it easier to attract and retain great talent by offering an extensive benefits package with fewer benefits administration work. This system allows both employers and employees access to a portal for features including, but not limited to, online enrollment, reporting and analytics, and smartphone applications. It is an all in one benefits solution, that helps you get new hires enrolled quickly, compare and select plans, review coverage status for all employees, monitor employee enrollment status and deadlines, manage contribution levels, and store, review, and acknowledge important plan documents.
Employee Navigator features:
- HR Mobile App – Deliver great service anywhere with secure access to plans, enrollment, and employee information
- Employee Mobile App – Instant access to company Benefits and HR resources
- Class Bases Rules Engine – Easily set up plans with different eligibility and contribution levels
- Customizable Reporting – Create customized reports and save them for later or export to Excel
- Employee Self Services – Give access to your employees to make better decisions. Tools such as life event wizards, new hire enrollment, dependent management, HSA Enrollment, basic HR database, and beneficiary tracking
- Enrolls Standard Plans – Support most medical, dental, and ancillary plans
- Enrollment Status – Track the completion of employees’ enrollment
- HealthCare Reform Reporting – Streamline W2 reporting requirements for contributions
- Import – Get up and running quickly with easy to use import tools
- Open Enrollment – Manage open enrollment online
- Payroll Reporting – Easily report payroll deductions and assign deduction codes
- Total Rewards Statement – Communicate the full value of your employee’s compensation
The Insight Risk Management Center is a unique web-based collection of safety and risk management tools designed to empower your organization’s risk prevention efforts.
The client portal is designed to offer you time-saving tools and resources that take managing your everyday work tasks from inconvenient and dread-worthy to smooth and breezy. It aids you in reducing risk and improving workplace safety by creating effective risk mitigation programs. It is easy to access and use, and provides a one-stop safety center for your entire organization.
The Insight Risk Management Center also includes an HR and Benefits Library to complement the risk management offerings. It acts as a one-stop-shop for all of your compliance needs, both in the office and out in the workforce. Our online HR library features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a handbook builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws–including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA–as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or five hundred, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Access documents anytime. ANYWHERE.
It is important for your business to have access to all types of information and receive certificates of insurance (COIs) in a timely manner. You can now access your insurance information and requested documents instantly online, including:
- Auto IDs
- Claims reporting and status, as well as related documentation
- An up-to-date list of certificate holders
- Account contact information
- Resource documents
- Policies complete with DEC pages
- Documented confirmation of all activity conducted online
- Certificates of Insurance (COIs)
- Claims Reporting
Additionally, you can efficiently process COIs from your computer or mobile device.
- Automated batch certificate processing where many COIs need to be processed or renewed at once
- Paperless delivery options: email, view on screen
- Automatic inclusion of attachments and endorsements when needed
We are now on mobile! Search “Insight24/7” on the App Store to find our app and get into your portal today.