Our combined resources obtained through experience, service, and knowledge make up what we call The Resource Center. Regardless of discipline or industry, we’ll do our best to answer your unique needs, questions, and concerns. These are our current offerings.
News Briefs and Legislative Updates
Insight Risk Management Center
Welcome to a whole new way of working. The Insight Risk Management Center is a unique web-based collection of safety and risk management tools designed to empower your organization’s risk prevention efforts.
The client portal is designed to offer you time-saving tools and resources that take managing your everyday work tasks from inconvenient and dread-worthy to smooth and breezy. It aids you in reducing risk and improving workplace safety by creating effective risk mitigation programs. It is easy to access and use, and provides a one stop safety center for your entire organization.
The Insight Risk Management Center also includes an HR and Benefits Library to complement the risk management offerings. It acts as a one stop shop for all of your compliance needs, both in the office and out in the workforce.
If you have questions about how the Insight Risk Management Center can help you and your business, don’t hesitate to contact your Account Manager or our Client Services Director, Katherine Siano, at email@example.com
Supporting Your Business Success - CSR 24
Access documents anytime. ANYWHERE.
It is important for your business to have access to all types of information and receive certificates of insurance (COIs) in a timely manner. You can now access your insurance information and requested documents instantly online, including:
- Auto IDs
- Claims reporting and status, as well as related documentation
- An up-to-date list of certificate holders
- Account contact information
- Resource documents
- Policies complete with DEC pages
- Documented confirmation of all activity conducted online
- Certificates of Insurance (COIs)
Additionally, you can efficiently process COIs from your computer or mobile device.
- Automated batch certificate processing where many COIs need to be processed or renewed at once
- Paperless delivery options: email, fax, view on screen
- Automatic inclusion of attachments and endorsements when needed
Obtain CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE OR AUTOMOBILE ID CARDS
With online access, you can print your own Certificates of Insurance or auto ID cards. This service is available 24/7 from anywhere with Internet access and is extremely valuable in situations where a last minute COI is required in order to conduct or continue business or if an auto ID card has been lost or misplaced. Both of these documents can be printed or emailed directly from the online access web page.
View CRITICAL POLICY INFORMATION
View items or coverage in all of the following areas:
This feature enables both you and Insight Risk Management to view the same information and ensures that nothing is omitted from a policy.
ONLINE POLICY CHANGE REQUESTS
Insight Online allows you to make changes to your insurance information, including sending a request to add, delete, and/or modify coverage. You can request these changes to automobile policies, property policies, and equipment policies, among others. This service is available during regular office hours as well as after hours and on weekends, offering a convenient way of communicating and instructing necessary policy changes to Insight Risk Management to save you time and keystrokes. You absolutely still have the option to email or call your Account Manager with changes if that is preferred.
MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF CERTIFICATE HOLDERS, LOSS PAYEES, AND ADDITIONAL INSUREDS
Insight Online enables you to manage all of your certificate holders in one location. You can add, modify, and delete holders at any time. In addition, you can easily review certificate holders prior to renewal. This allows you to easily eliminate past certificate holders who no longer do business with you and/or do not require a renewal certificate, enabling you and Insight Risk Management to distribute certificates only to those companies or individuals who have a current interest in your business or operations.
CUSTOMIZED USER ACCESS
Because each Insight user is assigned a unique sign-on and password, you can designate as many or few individuals in your office to have access to your insurance information as needed. Based on your needs, Insight Online can be tailored to provide a limited or broad amount of information for your users.
ONLINE Claims Reporting
When you need to report a claim, it is important to do so while the details are fresh in your mind. Our online tool provides you with a questionnaire with document upload capabilities, including accident photo submission. This option is also available via mobile device to give you the option to report a claim from your smartphone or tablet. The information you provide is sent directly to us to begin processing your claims.
If you have questions about how CSR 24 can help you and your business, don’t hesitate to contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients of Insight will receive discounted rates for various employment screening services through Data Facts. Some of the services offered include criminal record searches, identity verification, motor vehicle reports, credit history searches, employment verification, drug testing, and education verification. There is a one-time setup fee of $50 to use these services, which covers account setup and systems administrative costs.
The Data Facts Brand Promise is “To Deliver Information You Trust, The First Time, On Time, Every Time!”
Employee Navigator’s benefits administration software makes it easier to attract and retain great talent by offering an extensive benefits package with less benefits administration work. This system allows both employers and employees access to a portal for features including, but not limited to, online enrollment, reporting and analytics, and smart phone applications. It is an all in one benefits solution, that helps you get new hires enrolled quickly, compare and select plans, review coverage status for all employees, monitor employee enrollment status and deadlines, manage contribution levels, and store, review, and acknowledge important plan documents.
Employee Navigator features:
- HR Mobile App – Deliver great service anywhere with secure access to plans, enrollment, and employee information
- Employee Mobile App- Instant access to company Benefits and HR resources
- Class Bases Rules Engine- Easily set up plans with different eligibility and contribution levels
- Customizable Reporting – Create customized reports and save them for later or export to Excel
- Employee Self Services – Give access to your employees to make better decisions. Tools such as life event wizards, new hire enrollment, dependent management, HSA Enrollment, basic HR database, and beneficiary tracking
- Enrolls Standard Plans- Support most medical, dental, and ancillary plans
- Enrollment Status – Track the completion of employees’ enrollment
- HealthCare Reform Reporting – Streamline W2 reporting requirements for contributions
- Import – Get up and running quickly with easy to use import tools
- Open Enrollment – Manage open enrollment online
- Payroll Reporting – Easily report payroll deductions and assign deduction codes
- Total Rewards Statement – Communicate the full value of your employee’s compensation
About Our Online HR Library
HR360 provides our clients an award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive and easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms.
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws–including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA–as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or five hundred, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides with step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews as well as interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
Connect with Us
View our previous newsletters:
Like Us or Follow Us: