Our combined resources obtained through experience, service and knowledge are what make up what we call The Resource Center. Regardless of discipline or industry, we’ll do our best to answer your questions and concerns. We offer:
Insight Edge Client Portal
Welcome to a whole new way of working! The Insight Edge Client Portal is a personalized client portal designed to fit your business needs that allows you to click, connect and communicate with our agency. We build each one of our client’s portal customized to the client’s needs and industry.
It’s designed to offer you time-saving tools and resources that build convenience into managing your everyday work tasks. Whether you want to collaborate with our agency online, quick access timely news, information and resources, or connect with others peers in your industry, this is the place to be. It’s easily accessible, hardworking and just one of many value added service available to you when you partner with us.
Supporting Your Business Success - CSR 24
Our goal at Insight Risk Management is to exceed your expectations. This means providing you service options to ensure that your business runs smoothly.
Access documents anytime. ANYWHERE.
It is important for your business to have access to all types of information and receive certificates of insurance (COIs) in a timely manner. You can now access to your insurance information and requested documents instantly online, including:
- Auto IDs
- Claims reporting and status, including related documentation
- An up-to-date list of certificate holders
- Account contact information
- Resource documents
- Policies complete with DEC pages
- Documented confirmation of all activity conducted online
- Certificates of Insurance (COIs)
Additionally, you can efficiently process COIs from your computer or mobile device.
- Automated batch certificate processing when many COIs need to be processed or renewed at once
- Paperless delivery options: email, fax, view on screen
- Automatic inclusion of attachments and endorsements when needed
Obtain CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE OR AUTOMOBILE ID CARDS
With online access, you can print your own Certificates of Insurance or auto ID cards. This service is available 24/7 from anywhere with Internet access and is extremely valuable in situations where a last minute COI is required in order to conduct or continue business or if an auto ID card has been lost or misplaced. Both of these documents can be printed or emailed directly from the online access web page.
VIEW CRITICAL POLICY INFORMATION
View items or coverage in all of the following areas:
This feature enables both you and Insight Risk Management to view the same information and ensures that nothing is omitted from a policy.
ONLINE POLICY CHANGE REQUESTS
Insight Online allows you to make changes to your insurance information, including sending a request to add, delete and/or modify coverage. You can request these changes to automobile policies, property policies and equipment policies, to name a few. This service is available during regular office hours, as well as after hours and on weekends, offering a convenient way of communicating and instructing necessary policy changes to Insight Risk Management to save you time and keystrokes. Of course, you still have the option to email or call your Account Manager with changes if that is preferred.
MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF CERTIFICATE HOLDERS, LOSS PAYEES AND ADDITIONAL INSUREDS
Insight Online enables you to manage all of your certificate holders in one location. You can add, modify and delete holders at any time. In addition, you can easily review certificate holders prior to renewal. Eliminate past certificate holders who no longer do business with you and/or who do not require a renewal certificate, enabling you and Insight Risk Management to distribute certificates only to those companies or individuals who have a current interest in your business or operations.
CUSTOMIZED USER ACCESS
Because each Insight user is assigned a unique sign-on and password, you can designate one or more individuals in your office to have access to your insurance information. Based on your needs, Insight Online can be tailored to provide a limited or broad amount of information for your users.
ONLINE Claims Reporting
When you need to report a claim, it is important to do so while the details are fresh in your mind. Our online tool provides you with a questionnaire with document upload capabilities, including accident photos. This option is available via mobile device as well to allow you to report a claim from your smartphone or tablet. The information you provide is sent directly to us to begin processing your claims.
If you have questions about how CSR 24 can help you and your business, don’t hesitate to contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
Insight Risk Management is pleased to offer specialized services through Data Facts to reduce your overall risk. Clients of Insight will receive discounted rates for various employment screening services through Data Facts (www.datafacts.com). Some of the services offered include criminal record searches, identity verification, motor vehicle reports, credit history searches, employment verification and education verification. There is a one-time setup fee of $50.00 to use these services, which covers account setup and systems administrative costs. The Data Facts Brand Promise is “To Deliver Information You Trust, The First Time, On Time, Every Time!”
Easy Apps Online
Insight Risk Management looks for ways to make it easier on our clients to do business with us. With EasyApps Online, a web-based health insurance application systems, we are able to deliver efficient results and ease the process of completing health insurance applications.
We are pleased to offer our group health insurance clients the Employee Navigator system. This system allows both employers and employees access to a portal for online enrollment, reporting and analytics, smart phone applications and so much more! Many of these features are highlighted below. At Insight Risk Management we want to allow our clients the latest in technological advantage.
Employee Navigator features:
- HR Mobile App – Deliver great service anywhere with secure access to plans, enrollment and employee information
- Employee Mobile App- Instant access to company Benefits and HR resources
- Class Bases Rules Engine- Easily set up plans with different eligibility and contribution levels
- Customizable Reporting – Create customized reports and save them for later or export to Excel
- Employee Self Services – Give access to your employees to make better decisions. Tools such as life event wizards, new hire enrollment, dependent management, H S A Enrollment, basic HR database and beneficiary tracking
- Enrolls Standard Plans- Support most medical, dental and ancillary plans
- Enrollment Status – Track the completion of employees enrollment
- HealthCare Reform Reporting – Streamline W2 reporting requirements for contributions
- Import – Get up and running fast with easy to use import tools
- Open Enrollment – Manage open enrollment online
- Payroll Reporting – Easily report payroll deductions and assign deduction codes
- Total Rewards Statement – Communicate the full value of your employees compensation
About Our Online HR Library
We have partnered with HR360 to provide our clients an award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms to companies nationwide. [Alternatively: We provide our clients with an award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms to companies nationwide.]
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws–including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA–as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
Connect with Us
View our previous newsletters:
Like Us or Follow Us: